Bicycle Transport from Pretoria, Centurion, Johannesburg, Krugersdorp, Boksburg, Alberton and Vanderbijlpark to Attakwas in Oudtshoorn and back from Great Brak River.
Race date: 20 January 2018
Cost per bike: R 1150
Door to Door service: Additional R400 to base amount.
Bicycles must be drop off on or before 12h00 Tuesday 16/01/2018 at one of the following locations:
- Lynnwood Cyclery, Shop 1A, Willow Way Centre (Specialize Concept Store)
- Cycle Lab Lynnwood Lynnridge Mall,No.1 Jacobsen Drive
- Trailwolf Cycles in Wolwespruit MTB Park. 501 Jochemus Street
- Torq Zone Cycles Shop 17 & 18, Doringkloof Mall
- Ridgeway Cycles Shop 1B Lower Level, Greenstone Motor City
- Cycle Lab Fourways Retail Park C/O William Nicol & Leslie Avenue
- Cycle Lab Boksburg 120 North Rand Road.
- Sprocket and Jack, 45 Chester Road, Rosebank
- Cyclic Bike, Grosvenor Crossing, William Nicol Drive
Krugersdorp: Daves Bike, Farm City Centre, Cnr Hendrik Potgieter & Viljoen Road, Ruimsig
Vanderbijlpark: Metro Cycle Works, 22 Shakespeare Street
Alberton: Kayalami Pro Cycles, 85 Voortrekker Road
Pick up point:
Chandelier Game lodge, Oudtshoorn:
Friday 19 January 2018 Between 14h00 and 17h00
Saturday 20 January 2018 Between 05h00 and 6h30
Atta Mini: From 8h15 at Pine Creek Caravan Park Grootbrak
Booking your bike:
Please book your bike at the bottom of this page; payment can be done in the following three ways:
1. Cash when receiving your bike at the race
2. Deposit Bitcoin into the following Bitcoin address: (10% discount) 1NdABxbWbuQ9MUrSjUi48y9SAMUpxaktnH
Capitec Savings Branch 470010
Acc number 1269589553
Reference: Your name and Atta
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. To collect your bike, you must show us your ID or license and proof of payment.
2. Safe my number 0824465141 on your phone as a contact. I will be sending out WhatsApp messages with important info.
3. Use your name and Atta as reference number with the payment.
4. Please hand in your bike as soon as possible after the race.
5. Please note that we do not have any insurance on the bikes; please insure your bike properly and inform your insurance company about the transport of your bike.
For any further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 082 4465 141
We have an unique "roll in roll out" system and it is not necessary to take apart your bicycle.
At Bicycle Transport we realize the value and costs associated with bicycles, and we guarantee that we will take care of your bike as if it were our own.