Bicycle Transport from Pretoria, Boksburg and Fourways to Cape Argus in Cape Town and back
Race date: 11 March 2018
Cost per bike: R1100 (Tandem R2000, only 16 places)
Door to Door service: Additional R400 to base amount.
Each bike will have its own slot. NO BOXING AND NO BLANKETS will be used.
Before you book, please make sure that you take notice of the drop off times and dates in Gauteng, the collection times in Cape Town and the collection times and dates in Gauteng after the race. You must collect your own bike with positive identification and proof of payment.
Bicycles must be drop off at one of the following locations:
Fourways: Cycle Lab Fourways Retail Park C/O William Nicol & Leslie Avenue. Saturday 3 March 2018 from 10h00 to 18h00. https://www.google.co.za/maps/place/Cycle+Lab/@-26.033994,28.0111289,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xecce19068df9efb5!8m2!3d-26.033994!4d28.0111289
Boksburg: Cycle Lab Boksburg,120 North Rand Road parking area. Sunday 4 March 2018 from 10h00 to 18h00 https://www.google.co.za/maps/place/Cycle+Lab+Boksburg/@-26.1790134,28.2483508,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xd07f9855c3a7c0a8!8m2!3d-26.1790134!4d28.2483508
Pretoria: Dros Silver Lakes parking area, Silver Oaks Crossings, Monday 5 March 2018 from 10h00 to 18h00 https://www.google.co.za/maps/place/Dros+-+Silver+Lakes/@-25.7649481,28.3593848,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x92cb8944354e0fcc!8m2!3d-25.7649481!4d28.3593848
Booking your bike:
Please book your bike at the bottom of this page; payment can be done in the following three ways:
1. Cash when handing in your bike.
2. Deposit Bitcoin into the following Bitcoin address: (10% discount) 18WjKRgXdygoWuwkmNbYs5BCU7ewaW2c4q
Capitec Savings Branch 470010
Acc number 1269589553
Reference: Your name and CTCT
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. To collect your bike, you must show us your ID or license and proof of payment.
2. Safe my number 0824465141 on your phone as a contact. I will be sending out WhatsApp messages with important info.
3. Use your name and race as reference number with the payment.
4. Please hand in your bike as soon as possible after the race.
5. Please note that we do not have any insurance on the bikes; please insure your bike properly and inform your insurance company about the transport of your bike.
For any further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 082 4465 141
We have an unique "roll in roll out" system and it is not necessary to take apart your bicycle.
At Bicycle Transport we realize the value and costs associated with bicycles, and we guarantee that we will take care of your bike as if it were our own.