Bicycle Transport from Pretoria, Centurion, Johannesburg, Krugersdorp, Boksburg, Alberton and Vanderbijlpark to Cape Epic in Cape Town and back
Cost per bike: R1400
Bicycles must be drop off on or before 12h00 Wednesday 14/03/2018 at one of the following locations:
- Lynnwood Cyclery, Shop 1A, Willow Way Centre (Specialize Concept Store)
- Cycle Lab Lynnwood Lynnridge Mall,No.1 Jacobsen Drive
- Trailwolf Cycles in Wolwespruit MTB Park. 501 Jochemus Street
- Torq Zone Cycles Shop 17 & 18, Doringkloof Mall
- Ridgeway Cycles Shop 1B Lower Level, Greenstone Motor City
- Cycle Lab Fourways Retail Park C/O William Nicol & Leslie Avenue
- Cycle Lab Boksburg 120 North Rand Road.
- Sprocket and Jack, 45 Chester Road, Rosebank
- Cyclic Bike, Grosvenor Crossing, William Nicol Drive
Krugersdorp: Daves Bike, Farm City Centre, Cnr Hendrik Potgieter & Viljoen Road, Ruimsig
Vanderbijlpark: Metro Cycle Works, 22 Shakespeare Street
Alberton: Kayalami Pro Cycles, 85 Voortrekker Road
Pick up point in Cape Town for prologue:
Meerendal Wine Estate:
Saturday from 07h00 to 14h00
Sunday from 5h30
After the prologue, we will transport the bikes to Hermanus for stage one
Booking your bike:
Payment can be made through EFT and must be fully paid 14 days before the race.
Capitec Savings Branch 470010
Acc number 1269589553
Reference: Your name and Epic
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. To collect your bike, you must show us your ID or license and proof of payment.
2. Safe my number 0824465141 on your phone as a contact. I will be sending our broadcast messages and you will not receive important info if my number is not saved as a contact.
3. Use your name and race as reference number with the payment.
4. Please hand in your bike as soon as possible after the race.
5. Please note that we do not have any insurance on the bikes; please insure your bike properly and inform your insurance company about the transport of your bike.
For any further information, please email us at email@example.com or call 082 4465 141
We have an unique "roll in roll out" system and it is not necessary to take apart your bicycle.
At Bicycle Transport we realize the value and costs associated with bicycles, and we guarantee that we will take care of your bike as if it were our own.