Bicycle Transport from Pretoria, Centurion, Johannesburg, Krugersdorp, Boksburg, Alberton and Vanderbijlpark to Mossel Bay, George, Knysna, Plett and back.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Book your bike!
- You drop your bike on or before 12h00 Monday 11/12/2017 at one of the drop off point in Gauteng. Bikes will be tagged and you will receive a unique number linked to your bike.
- We collect the bikes at the different drop off points and transport it to the coast.
- To collect your bike at the coast, you will have to show them your unique number.
- On or before 5 January 2018 you must drop off your bike again at the same cycle shop where you picked up your bike. Bikes will be tagged and you will receive a unique number linked to your bike.
- We collect the bikes at the different drop off points and transport it back to Gauteng.
Cost per bike: R 1000
Bicycles must be drop off on or before 12h00 Monday 11/12/2017 at one of the following locations:
- Cycle Lab Lynnwood Lynnridge Mall,No.1 Jacobsen Drive
- Trailwolf Cycles in Wolwespruit MTB Park. 501 Jochemus Street
Centurion: Torq Zone Cycles Shop 17 & 18, Doringkloof Mall
- Ridgeway Cycles Shop 1B Lower Level, Greenstone Motor City
- Cycle Lab Fourways Retail Park C/O William Nicol & Leslie Avenue
- Cycle Lab Boksburg 120 North Rand Road.
- Sprocket and Jack, 45 Chester Road, Rosebank
- Cyclic Bike, Grosvenor Crossing, William Nicol Drive
Krugersdorp: Daves Bike, Farm City Centre, Cnr Hendrik Potgieter & Viljoen Road, Ruimsig
Vanderbijlpark: Metro Cycle Works, 22 Shakespeare Street
Alberton: Kayalami Pro Cycles, 85 Voortrekker Road
Pick up point at the coast: FROM the 15th December at the following cycle shops.
Mossel Bay - Afri Gebou Louis Fourie Road, Voorbaai, Mosselbaai. 044 692 0488
George - TBA
Knysna - Knysna Cycle Works, Waterfront Park, corner Waterfront and Queen. 044 382 5153
Plett - The Bike Shop, 988 Piesang Valley Road. 044 533 1111
Drop off after the holiday:
On OR BEFORE 5 January 2018 at the same cycle shop where you picked up your bike.
Bikes will be back in Gauteng on Monday 08 January 2018
Booking your bike:
Payment can be made through EFT and must be fully paid 14 days before the race. Please mail proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org Without proof of payment, your place will not be secured!
Capitec Savings Branch 470010
Acc number 1269589553
Reference: Your name and Dec
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Safe my number 0824465141 on your phone as a contact. I will be sending our broadcast messages and you will not receive important info if my number is not saved as a contact.
2. Use your name and race as reference number with the payment.
3. Please hand in your bike as soon as possible after the race.
4. Please note that we do not have any insurance on the bikes; please insure your bike properly and inform your insurance company about the transport of your bike.
For any further information, please email us at email@example.com or call 082 4465 141
We have an unique "roll in roll out" system and it is not necessary to take apart your bicycle.
At Bicycle Transport we realize the value and costs associated with bicycles, and we guarantee that we will take care of your bike as if it were our own.