Bicycle Transport from Pretoria, Centurion, Johannesburg, Krugersdorp, Boksburg, Alberton and Vanderbijlpark to Mossel Bay, George, Knysna, Plett and back.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Book your bike!
- You drop your bike on or before 12h00 Monday 11/12/2017 at one of the drop off point in Gauteng. Bikes will be tagged and you will receive a unique number linked to your bike.
- We collect the bikes at the different drop off points and transport it to the coast.
- To collect your bike at the coast, you will have to show them your unique number.
- On or before 5 January 2018 you must drop off your bike again at the same cycle shop where you picked up your bike. Bikes will be tagged and you will receive a unique number linked to your bike.
- We collect the bikes at the different drop off points and transport it back to Gauteng.
Cost per bike: R 1100 (Tandem R2000)
Door to Door service: Additional R400 to base amount.
Bicycles must be drop off on or before 12h00 Monday 11/12/2017 at one of the following locations:
- Lynnwood Cyclery, Shop 1A, Willow Way Centre (Specialize Concept Store) https://goo.gl/maps/9VRi6b79hvL2
- Cycle Lab Lynnwood Lynnridge Mall,No.1 Jacobsen Drive https://goo.gl/maps/sT7m5NcR5X32
- Trailwolf Cycles in Wolwespruit MTB Park. 501 Jochemus Street https://goo.gl/maps/162BUtskxRu
- Torq Zone Cycles Shop 17 & 18, Doringkloof Mall https://goo.gl/maps/UbCDhNBVpyQ2
- Ridgeway Cycles Shop 1B Lower Level, Greenstone Motor City https://goo.gl/maps/3o969w6uH8M2
- Cycle Lab Fourways Retail Park C/O William Nicol & Leslie Avenue https://goo.gl/maps/34AdyCXEdZS2
- Cycle Lab Boksburg 120 North Rand Road https://goo.gl/maps/ex4Xt1D2Q2B2
- Sprocket and Jack, 103 Conrad Dr, Craighall Park https://goo.gl/maps/TH7eyje2Zpt
- Cyclic Bike, Grosvenor Crossing, William Nicol Drive https://goo.gl/maps/BvxLBmvGGpE2
Krugersdorp: Daves Bike, Farm City Centre, Cnr Hendrik Potgieter & Viljoen Road, Ruimsig https://goo.gl/maps/FXZCcXm4Zn42
Vanderbijlpark: Metro Cycle Works, 22 Shakespeare Street https://goo.gl/maps/rzKCSkUz1Qs
Alberton: Kayalami Pro Cycles, 85 Voortrekker Road https://goo.gl/maps/QBePiiMMaRs
Pick up point at the coast: FROM the 13th December at the following cycle shops.
Mossel Bay - Johnnie Koen Cycles, Afri Gebou Louis Fourie Road, Voorbaai, Mosselbaai. 044 692 0488
George - Coimbra Cycle House, 67 York Street George. 044 873 0606
Knysna - Knysna Cycle Works, Waterfront Park, corner Waterfront and Queen. 044 382 5153
Plett - The Bike Shop, 988 Piesang Valley Road. 044 533 1111
Drop off after the holiday:
On OR BEFORE 5 January 2018 at the same cycle shop where you picked up your bike.
Bikes will be back in Gauteng on Monday 08 January 2018
Booking your bike:
Please book your bike at the bottom of this page; payment can be done in the following two ways:
1. Deposit Bitcoin into the following Bitcoin address: (10% discount) 18WjKRgXdygoWuwkmNbYs5BCU7ewaW2c4q
Capitec Savings Branch 470010
Acc number 1269589553
Reference: Your name and Dec
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Safe my number 0824465141 on your phone as a contact. I will be sending out WhatsApp messages with important info.
2. Use your name and Dec as reference number with the payment.
3. Please hand in your bike as soon as possible after the race.
4. Please note that we do not have any insurance on the bikes; please insure your bike properly and inform your insurance company about the transport of your bike.
For any further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 082 4465 141
We have an unique "roll in roll out" system and it is not necessary to take apart your bicycle.
At Bicycle Transport we realize the value and costs associated with bicycles, and we guarantee that we will take care of your bike as if it were our own.