Bicycle Transport from Pretoria, Centurion, Johannesburg, Krugersdorp, Boksburg, Alberton and Vanderbijlpark to East London Ironman 70.3 and back
Race date: 28 January 2018
Cost per bike: R1050
Door to Door service: Additional R400 to base amount.
Bicycles must be drop off on or before 12h00 Tuesday 23/01/2018 at one of the following locations:
- Lynnwood Cyclery, Shop 1A, Willow Way Centre (Specialize Concept Store) https://goo.gl/maps/9VRi6b79hvL2
- Cycle Lab Lynnwood Lynnridge Mall,No.1 Jacobsen Drive https://goo.gl/maps/sT7m5NcR5X32
- Trailwolf Cycles in Wolwespruit MTB Park. 501 Jochemus Street https://goo.gl/maps/162BUtskxRu
- Torq Zone Cycles Shop 17 & 18, Doringkloof Mall https://goo.gl/maps/UbCDhNBVpyQ2
- Ridgeway Cycles Shop 1B Lower Level, Greenstone Motor City https://goo.gl/maps/3o969w6uH8M2
- Cycle Lab Fourways Retail Park C/O William Nicol & Leslie Avenue https://goo.gl/maps/34AdyCXEdZS2
- Cycle Lab Boksburg 120 North Rand Road https://goo.gl/maps/ex4Xt1D2Q2B2
- Sprocket and Jack, 103 Conrad Dr, Craighall Park https://goo.gl/maps/TH7eyje2Zpt
- Cyclic Bike, Grosvenor Crossing, William Nicol Drive https://goo.gl/maps/BvxLBmvGGpE2
Krugersdorp: Daves Bike, Farm City Centre, Cnr Hendrik Potgieter & Viljoen Road, Ruimsig https://goo.gl/maps/FXZCcXm4Zn42
Vanderbijlpark: Metro Cycle Works, 22 Shakespeare Street https://goo.gl/maps/rzKCSkUz1Qs
Alberton: Kayalami Pro Cycles, 85 Voortrekker Road https://goo.gl/maps/QBePiiMMaRs
Pick up point in East London: In front of Hotel Osner.
Friday 10h00 to 14h00
Saturday between 10h00 and 14h00
Drop off after the race is at the same point.
Booking your bike:
Please book your bike at the bottom of this page; payment can be done in the following three ways:
1. Cash/SnapScan when receiving your bike at the race
2. Deposit Bitcoin into the following Bitcoin address: (10% discount) 1NdABxbWbuQ9MUrSjUi48y9SAMUpxaktnH
Capitec Savings Branch 470010
Acc number 1269589553
Reference: Your name and IMEL
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. To collect your bike, you must show us your ID or license and proof of payment.
2. Safe my number 0824465141 on your phone as a contact. I will be sending out WhatsApp messages with important info.
3. Use your name and IMEL as reference number with the payment.
4. Please hand in your bike as soon as possible after the race.
5. Please note that we do not have any insurance on the bikes; please insure your bike properly and inform your insurance company about the transport of your bike.
For any further information, please email us at email@example.com or call 082 4465 141
We have an unique "roll in roll out" system and it is not necessary to take apart your bicycle.
At Bicycle Transport we realize the value and costs associated with bicycles, and we guarantee that we will take care of your bike as if it were our own.