Bicycle Transport from Scottburg back to Pretoria, Johannesburg, Krugersdorp, Centurion and Alberton
Race date: 20 - 28 April 2018
Cost per bike: R 800
Collection of bikes:
- Lynnwood Cyclery, Shop 1A, Willow Way Centre (Specialize Concept Store)
- Cycle Lab Lynnwood Lynnridge Mall,No.1 Jacobsen Drive
- Trailwolf Cycles in Wolwespruit MTB Park. 501 Jochemus Street
- Torq Zone Cycles Shop 17 & 18, Doringkloof Mall
Ridgeway Cycles Shop 1B Lower Level, Greenstone Motor City
Cycle Lab Fourways Retail Park C/O William Nicol & Leslie Avenue
Cycle Lab Boksburg 120 North Rand Road.
Sprocket and Jack, 45 Chester Road, Rosebank
Centurion: Torq Zone Cycles Shop 17 & 18, Doringkloof Mall
Krugersdorp: Daves Bike, Farm City Centre, Cnr Hendrik Potgieter & Viljoen Road, Ruimsig
Vanderbijlpark: Metro Cycle Works, 22 Shakespeare Street
Alberton: Kayalami Pro Cycles, 85 Voortrekker Road
Booking your bike:
Payment can be made through EFT and must be fully paid 14 days before the race. Please mail proof of payment to email@example.com. Without proof of payment, your place will not be secured!
Capitec Savings Branch 470010
Acc number 1269589553
Reference: Your name and J2C
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Safe my number 0824465141 on your phone as a contact. I will be sending our broadcast messages and you will not receive important info if my number is not saved as a contact.
2. Use your name and race as reference number with the payment.
3. Please hand in your bike as soon as possible after the race.
4. Please note that we do not have any insurance on the bikes; please insure your bike properly and inform your insurance company about the transport of your bike.
For any further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 082 4465 141
We have an unique "roll in roll out" system and it is not necessary to take apart your bicycle.
At Bicycle Transport we realize the value and costs associated with bicycles, and we guarantee that we will take care of your bike as if it were our own.