Bicycle Transport from Pretoria, Centurion, Johannesburg, Krugersdorp, Boksburg, Alberton and Vanderbijlpark to Tankwa Trek in Ceres and back.
Race date: 9 to 11 February 2018
Cost per bike: R1200
Door to Door service: Additional R400 to base amount.
Bicycles must be drop off on or before 12h00 Monday 05/02/2018 at one of the following locations:
- Lynnwood Cyclery, Shop 1A, Willow Way Centre (Specialize Concept Store) https://goo.gl/maps/9VRi6b79hvL2
- Cycle Lab Lynnwood Lynnridge Mall,No.1 Jacobsen Drive https://goo.gl/maps/sT7m5NcR5X32
- Trailwolf Cycles in Wolwespruit MTB Park. 501 Jochemus Street https://goo.gl/maps/162BUtskxRu
- Torq Zone Cycles Shop 17 & 18, Doringkloof Mall https://goo.gl/maps/UbCDhNBVpyQ2
- Ridgeway Cycles Shop 1B Lower Level, Greenstone Motor City https://goo.gl/maps/3o969w6uH8M2
- Cycle Lab Fourways Retail Park C/O William Nicol & Leslie Avenue https://goo.gl/maps/34AdyCXEdZS2
- Cycle Lab Boksburg 120 North Rand Road https://goo.gl/maps/ex4Xt1D2Q2B2
- Sprocket and Jack, 103 Conrad Dr, Craighall Park https://goo.gl/maps/TH7eyje2Zpt
- Cyclic Bike, Grosvenor Crossing, William Nicol Drive https://goo.gl/maps/BvxLBmvGGpE2
Krugersdorp: Daves Bike, Farm City Centre, Cnr Hendrik Potgieter & Viljoen Road, Ruimsig https://goo.gl/maps/FXZCcXm4Zn42
Vanderbijlpark: Metro Cycle Works, 22 Shakespeare Street https://goo.gl/maps/rzKCSkUz1Qs
Alberton: Kayalami Pro Cycles, 85 Voortrekker Road https://goo.gl/maps/QBePiiMMaRs
Pick up point:
Thursday from 14:00 - 17:00 or Friday morning from 5h00 at Kaleo Manor
Booking your bike:
Please book your bike at the bottom of this page; payment can be done in the following three ways:
1. Cash/SnapScan when receiving your bike at the race
2. Deposit Bitcoin into the following Bitcoin address: (10% discount) 1NdABxbWbuQ9MUrSjUi48y9SAMUpxaktnH
Capitec Savings Branch 470010
Acc number 1269589553
Reference: Your name and Tankwa
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. To collect your bike, you must show us your ID or license and proof of payment.
2. Safe my number 0824465141 on your phone as a contact. I will be sending out WhatsApp messages with important info.
3. Use your name and race as reference number with the payment.
4. Please hand in your bike as soon as possible after the race.
5. Please note that we do not have any insurance on the bikes; please insure your bike properly and inform your insurance company about the transport of your bike.
For any further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 082 4465 141
We have an unique "roll in roll out" system and it is not necessary to take apart your bicycle.
At Bicycle Transport we realize the value and costs associated with bicycles, and we guarantee that we will take care of your bike as if it were our own.