Bicycle Transport from Pretoria, Centurion, Johannesburg, Krugersdorp, Boksburg, Alberton and Vanderbijlpark to Trans Baviaans in Willowmore and back from Jeffreys.
Race date: 11 August 2018
Cost per bike: R1150 (Tandem R2000)
Door to Door service: Additional R400 to base amount.
Drop of location:
Bicycles must be drop off on or before 12h00 Monday 06/08/2018 at one of the following locations:
(Please note that the 9th is a public holiday, make sure your shop is open!)
If you want to hand in your bike to me personally, we will be at Cycle Lab Fourways on Tuesday 08/08 from 14h00 to 16h00 and at Lynwood Cyclery (Specialize Concept Store) on Wednesday 09/08 from 10h00 to 12h00.
- Lynnwood Cyclery, Shop 1A, Willow Way Centre (Specialize Concept Store) https://goo.gl/maps/9VRi6b79hvL2
- Cycle Lab Lynnwood Lynnridge Mall,No.1 Jacobsen Drive https://goo.gl/maps/sT7m5NcR5X32
- Trailwolf Cycles in Wolwespruit MTB Park. 501 Jochemus Street https://goo.gl/maps/162BUtskxRu
- Torq Zone Cycles Shop 17 & 18, Doringkloof Mall https://goo.gl/maps/UbCDhNBVpyQ2
- Ridgeway Cycles Shop 1B Lower Level, Greenstone Motor City https://goo.gl/maps/3o969w6uH8M2
- Cycle Lab Fourways Retail Park C/O William Nicol & Leslie Avenue https://goo.gl/maps/34AdyCXEdZS2
- Cycle Lab Boksburg 120 North Rand Road https://goo.gl/maps/ex4Xt1D2Q2B2
- Sprocket and Jack, 45 Chester Road, Rosebank https://goo.gl/maps/AYFJ9VzXy272
- Cyclic Bike, Grosvenor Crossing, William Nicol Drive https://goo.gl/maps/BvxLBmvGGpE2
Krugersdorp: Daves Bike, Farm City Centre, Cnr Hendrik Potgieter & Viljoen Road, Ruimsig https://goo.gl/maps/FXZCcXm4Zn42
Vanderbijlpark: Metro Cycle Works, 22 Shakespeare Street https://goo.gl/maps/rzKCSkUz1Qs
Alberton: Kayalami Pro Cycles, 85 Voortrekker Road https://goo.gl/maps/QBePiiMMaRs
Pick up point in Willowmore is at Willowmore Caravan Park on Friday (14h00 to 17h30) or Saturday morning before the race. https://goo.gl/maps/YLTSLHAvMeJ2
We will be at Fountains Mall at the finish to collect the bikes.
Booking your bike:
Please book your bike at the bottom of this page; payment can be done in the following three ways:
1. Cash/SnapScan when receiving your bike at the race
2. Deposit Bitcoin into the following Bitcoin address: (10% discount) 18WjKRgXdygoWuwkmNbYs5BCU7ewaW2c4q
Capitec Savings Branch 470010
Acc number 1269589553
Reference: Your name and TB1
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. To collect your bike, you must show us your ID or license and proof of payment.
2. Safe my number 0824465141 on your phone as a contact. I will be sending out WhatsApp messages with important info.
3. Use your name and race as reference number with the payment.
4. Please hand in your bike as soon as possible after the race.
5. Please note that we do not have any insurance on the bikes; please insure your bike properly and inform your insurance company about the transport of your bike.
For any further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 082 4465 141
We have an unique "roll in roll out" system and it is not necessary to take apart your bicycle.
At Bicycle Transport we realize the value and costs associated with bicycles, and we guarantee that we will take care of your bike as if it were our own.