Bicycle Transport from Pretoria, Centurion, Johannesburg, Krugersdorp, Boksburg, Alberton and Vanderbijlpark to Somerset West and back from Onrust.
Adventure 27 to 29 October 2017
Ride 30 October 1 November 2017
Race 3 to 5 November 2017
Cost per bike: R1250 (Tandem R2000)
Door to Door service: Additional R400 to base amount.
As we have a lot of bikes for the Adventure and Ride, some of the shops don't have enough space for all the bikes. If possible, please hand in your bike to us personally. We will be at Cycle Lab Fourways on Monday 23/10 from 10h00 to 12h00 and at Lynwood Cyclery Pretoria (Specialize Concept Store) on Monday 23/10 from 14h00 to 16h00. (Only Adventure and Ride)
If not possible, Adventure and Ride Bicycles must be drop off on or before 12h00 Monday 23 October at one of the following locations and Race Bicycles on or before 12h00 Monday 30/10/2017.
Adventure and Ride bikes will head back to Gauteng after each event.
- Lynnwood Cyclery, Shop 1A, Willow Way Centre (Specialize Concept Store)
- Cycle Lab Lynnwood Lynnridge Mall,No.1 Jacobsen Drive
- Trailwolf Cycles in Wolwespruit MTB Park. 501 Jochemus Street
- Torq Zone Cycles Shop 17 & 18, Doringkloof Mall
- Ridgeway Cycles Shop 1B Lower Level, Greenstone Motor City
- Cycle Lab Fourways Retail Park C/O William Nicol & Leslie Avenue
- Cycle Lab Boksburg 120 North Rand Road.
- Sprocket and Jack, 45 Chester Road, Rosebank
- Cyclic Bike, Grosvenor Crossing, William Nicol Drive
Krugersdorp: Daves Bike, Farm City Centre, Cnr Hendrik Potgieter & Viljoen Road, Ruimsig
Vanderbijlpark: Metro Cycle Works, 22 Shakespeare Street
Alberton: Kayalami Pro Cycles, 85 Voortrekker Road
You can collect your bike the afternoon before the race or the morning of the race at the start venue in Lourensford.
Booking your bike:
Please book your bike at the bottom of this page; payment can be done in the following three ways:
1. Cash when receiving your bike at the race
2. Deposit Bitcoin into the following Bitcoin address: (10% discount) 18WjKRgXdygoWuwkmNbYs5BCU7ewaW2c4q
Capitec Savings Branch 470010
Acc number 1269589553
Reference: Your name and W2W
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. To collect your bike, you must show us your ID or license and proof of payment.
2. Safe my number 0824465141 on your phone as a contact. I will be sending out WhatsApp messages with important info.
3. Use your name and race as reference number with the payment.
4. Please hand in your bike as soon as possible after the race.
5. Please note that we do not have any insurance on the bikes; please insure your bike properly and inform your insurance company about the transport of your bike.
For any further information, please email us at email@example.com or call 082 4465 141
We have an unique "roll in roll out" system and it is not necessary to take apart your bicycle.
At Bicycle Transport we realize the value and costs associated with bicycles, and we guarantee that we will take care of your bike as if it were our own.