Bicycle Transport from Pretoria, Centurion, Johannesburg, Krugersdorp, Boksburg, Alberton and Vanderbijlpark to Somerset West and back from Onrust.
Chardonnay 26 to 28 October 2018
Cost per bike: R1250 (Tandem R2000)
Door to Door service: Additional R400 to base amount.
If possible, please hand in your bike to us personally. We will be at Cycle Lab Boksburg on Monday 22/10 from 8h00 to 9h00, at Cycle Lab Fourways 10h00 to 12h00 and at Lynwood Cyclery Pretoria (Specialize Concept Store) from 14h00 to 16h00.
If not possible Bicycles must be drop off on or before 12h00 Monday 22 October at one of the following locations.
- Lynnwood Cyclery, Shop 1A, Willow Way Centre (Specialize Concept Store) https://goo.gl/maps/9VRi6b79hvL2
- Cycle Lab Lynnwood Lynnridge Mall,No.1 Jacobsen Drive https://goo.gl/maps/sT7m5NcR5X32
- Trailwolf Cycles in Wolwespruit MTB Park. 501 Jochemus Street https://goo.gl/maps/162BUtskxRu
- Torq Zone Cycles Shop 17 & 18, Doringkloof Mall https://goo.gl/maps/UbCDhNBVpyQ2
- Ridgeway Cycles Shop 1B Lower Level, Greenstone Motor City https://goo.gl/maps/3o969w6uH8M2
- Cycle Lab Fourways Retail Park C/O William Nicol & Leslie Avenue https://goo.gl/maps/34AdyCXEdZS2
- Cycle Lab Boksburg 120 North Rand Road https://goo.gl/maps/ex4Xt1D2Q2B2
- Sprocket and Jack, 103 Conrad Dr, Craighall Park https://goo.gl/maps/TH7eyje2Zpt
- Cyclic Bike, Grosvenor Crossing, William Nicol Drive https://goo.gl/maps/BvxLBmvGGpE2
Krugersdorp: Daves Bike, Farm City Centre, Cnr Hendrik Potgieter & Viljoen Road, Ruimsig https://goo.gl/maps/FXZCcXm4Zn42
Vanderbijlpark: Metro Cycle Works, 22 Shakespeare Street https://goo.gl/maps/rzKCSkUz1Qs
Alberton: Kayalami Pro Cycles, 85 Voortrekker Road https://goo.gl/maps/QBePiiMMaRs
You can collect your bike the afternoon before the race (14h00 to 18h00) or the morning of the race at the start venue in Lourensford. (From 6h00) https://goo.gl/maps/vvsM8DNbmny
Adventure bikes will head back to Gauteng after the Adventure event.
You can collect your bike back in Gauteng on Tuesday 30 October at the following times.
- Cycle Lab Boksburg from 7h30 to 9h00
- Cycle Lab Fourways from 11h00 to 12h30
- Lynnwood Cyclery from 15h00 to 16h30
If you are not able to collect on these times, your bike will be kept safe and dropped at all the different shops on Thursday 08 November
Booking your bike:
Please book your bike at the bottom of this page; payment can be done in the following three ways:
1. Cash/SnapScan when receiving your bike at the race
2. Deposit Bitcoin into the following Bitcoin address: (10% discount) 18WjKRgXdygoWuwkmNbYs5BCU7ewaW2c4q
Capitec Savings Branch 470010
Acc number 1269589553
Reference: Your name and W2W
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. To collect your bike, you must show us your ID or license and proof of payment.
2. Safe my number 0824465141 on your phone as a contact. I will be sending out WhatsApp messages with important info.
3. Use your name and race as reference number with the payment.
4. Please hand in your bike as soon as possible after the race.
5. Please note that we do not have any insurance on the bikes; please insure your bike properly and inform your insurance company about the transport of your bike.
For any further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 082 4465 141
We have an unique "roll in roll out" system and it is not necessary to take apart your bicycle.
At Bicycle Transport we realize the value and costs associated with bicycles, and we guarantee that we will take care of your bike as if it were our own.